Southwest Research Center Federal Credit Union is committed to helping our members achieve long-term financial success. We have partnered with SWBC Investment Services, LLC to provide you with an investment program that is designed to assist you in growing and preserving your wealth through personalized, dedicated service.
With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a team to turn to who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your dreams.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, Brett Walker, Financial Advisor with SWBC Investment Services, LLC, can assist you in determining your short- and long-term investment needs. Brett is the Financial Advisor to the members of SwRCFCU. To begin working toward your financial goals, contact Brett at 210.321.7255, by e-mail at email@example.com, or visit your local branch today to arrange an appointment.
We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals!
Our Products and Services
You’ve heard it time and time again. The best time to invest in tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there’s not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether it is planning for retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, SWBC Investment Services will help you achieve your goals. Through SWBC Investment Services you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
- Brokerage Services
- Individual Securities - Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual Funds
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Starting out with a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you’re getting married or starting a family, it’s a good time to review your savings, investments and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to ensure they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement. How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for that future anticipated need?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth. Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love. We can show you how!
- Insurance: term, whole life, variable, universal life
- Annuities: fixed and variable
- Long-term care
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member SIPC & FINRA. Advisory services offered through SWBC Investment Company, a Registered Investment Advisor. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. Funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value and are not NCUSIF insured.
SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 I San Antonio, TX 78216
210-321-7131 Office | 210-581-1672 Fax