Interested in working at SwRCFCU?
Attn: Human Resources
7215 Culebra Road
San Antonio, TX 78251
Or fax to 210-684-0670, Attn: Human Resources.
Position Available: Member Services Sales Representative
Responsibilities: The MSSR’s primary responsibilities and duties are to provide excellent member service to current and non-members by pursuing each encounter as a selling and/or servicing opportunity with the intent that it develops into a full financial relationship with strong product/service utilization. Additionally, the MSSR will perform functions that relate to but are not limited to the following:
- Identifies potential/existing member needs and cross sells appropriate products/services
- Strives to increase product/service utilization
- Provides accurate product or service information
- Grants access to E-Service products/services
- Actively solicits and opens all account products/services
- Actively solicits all lending products
- Participates and performs in an established sales plan
- Performs outside calls to members to build relations
- Serves as a back-up teller
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to members’ inquiries
- Greets members as they arrive
Requirements: Must be familiar with computers and be able to use the Microsoft Word software. Have ability to type accurately and efficiently. Have the ability to meet scheduled deadlines as assigned. Must have excellent telephone, communications, and proficient multi-tasking skills. One to two years related experience and/or training. Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent.
Administrative Policy: The MSSR position is a non-exempt position in which the employee will work 40 hours per week with no overtime allowed except as approved. Facility assignment will be completely determined based on operational needs.