Interested in working at SwRCFCU?
Attn: Human Resources
7215 Culebra Road
San Antonio, TX 78251
Or fax to 210-684-0670, Attn: Human Resources.
Position Vacancy: Operational Representative (OR): P/T Floating
Responsibilities: The P/T OR's primary responsibilities and duties are to provide operational support to the Lending, Membership Services and Cash Departments, as needed. Tasks and duties could and may vary daily or as scheduled but will be based on operational needs. Additionally, the P/T OR will perform functions that relate to but are not limited to the following:
- Directs incoming phone calls to other employees/departments
- Responds to member inquiries about products/services
- Performs Member Service functions including E-Services
- Processes banking/transactional duties on teller line/drive thru
- Assists departments with research and member resolutions
- Educates, cross-sells and upsells all CU products/services
- Processes paid loans and creates new member files
Requirements: Must be familiar with computers and be able to use the Microsoft Word software. Have ability to type accurately and efficiently. Have the ability to meet scheduled deadlines as assigned. Must have excellent telephone, communication, and proficient multi-tasking skills. One to two years related experience and/or training. Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent.
Reports To: Lending & Membership Services Supervisor
Administrative Policy: The OR position is a part-time, floating, non-exempt position in which hours, schedule and facility assignment will be completely determined based on operational needs and as directed by the Lending & Membership Services Supervisor.